Monday, September 20, 2010

Philosophical Picnic #3

I stand in the center. The middle of my existence. Nothing pulling on any side. It would be peaceful, but without any direction I just float, uncertain and empty. Maybe this is how it feels to be in space?

It as if I had to make a choice to stay or to leave. But nothing is pulling me to go either way. I want to keep running though. Keep going. I know now this is not because I am running away because I am not being chased, but I am running towards an undeniable goal. I also want to stay, because I am tired of running in space. Maybe it would be easier to embrace this perpetual solitude in my life. It seems fate draws me cards to keep me alone. When the cards are dealt I am givin' isolation.

When floating in space, it's hard to know who you are. Which way are you floating?

No comments: